12.12.2016

Charmed I'm Sure


Let's see, what have I dragged home to my Second Life Lair to share with you today! Have I mentioned recently I adore my designers? I'm in awe of their talent, and so often, their generosity! The Peace On Earth 9 Hunt is in full swing. In its 9th year, this is a hunt you do NOT want to miss. It's not a "difficult" hunt; just look for the blue earth globes, perhaps a bit smaller than the orb I'm holding. You can start at the Landing Point and pick up your hint notecard and info, or TP directly to the links provided below for any of the participating stores. Update: a Hint List is also now up HERE. In this post, I'm sharing PurpleMoon Creations' strikingly angelic Frost Dress & Skirt, and ethereal eyes by Eye Candi. Free! Gifts! Go git 'em!

I'm also sharing a new release from Rezology. This hairstyle is Sky 214. It's long and flowing with a bit of a windblown tousle. With the designer's "BSF" (Breast Size Fitted) addition, okay, yes, I've played with it. Pulled my Maitreya boobie size slider bar - flat and sassy, to bouncy and bountiful, and sure enough, my hair followed along. ;)

Why thank you, NANTRA, for another marvelous set of poses. This is one from the Charmed, I'm Sure collection, which contains Winter Orb props. You'll find this pose set you can't live without at the Winter Solstice in the Mystic Realms Event

Darn it! I forgot to include a closeup to show you a set of Musa eyeshadows now at The Makeover Room. The Ella set for Classic & Omega application includes some really beautiful eyeshadows; they're discounted, and here's the reason I wanted to share - take the "demo" or "tester" - it's fully usable! I'll keep this shadow on for the next closeup I do, but it's such a sweet gift I needed to go ahead and tell you! So! No blogging credit, per se, but I do love to spread the word when designers "do good!" <g>

Happy shopping and hunting!


CREDITS:

Skin - Insol - Catwa Face Applier 'Daria' (wearing Catwa Candy),
w/ Maitreya Body Applier, Izzie's Dimples (Catwa)

Eyeshadow - !Musa! - Ella (Classic & Omega Applier)
30% off, and the "Demo" is a fully usable eyeshadow!
The Makeover Room until Dec. 25th !!
Click Ad Pic To Enlarge

Hair - Rezology - InWorld
Sky 214 - New Release !!
Now Lower Complexity And BSF (Automatic Breast Size Fitted) !!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Dress - PurpleMoon Creations - #001 InWorld
Frost Dress & Skirt
Fitted, Maitreya, Slink
Free Gift for Peace on Earth Hunt 9 through Dec. 31st !!

Eyes - Eye Candi - #086 InWorld
Eyes POE 9
Free Gift for Peace on Earth Hunt 9 through Dec. 31st !!

For Hunt Items, use InWorld Links provided above,
or go to the START of the Hunt for more info - POE9 LANDING POINT

HINT LIST ALSO LOCATED HERE.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Pose - {NANTRA}
Charmed, I'm sure 1m
w/ Winter Orb prop

Lighting - LUMIPro


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)