4.30.2018

Coming Round The Mountain


The things I learn, haha! So this post reminded me of the song "She'll be coming around the mountain when she comes (toot toot)...[repeat x4]." Guess I never knew the final two verses are "She'll be wearing red pajamas when she comes," and "She will have to sleep with Grandma when she comes." Who IS this red-jammied person visiting?? ;)

Jessik is a free gift from Tiffany Designs! Figure fitting, sleek and elegant, that's what this one is. My just as sleek heels are Janet by Mosquito's Way and you can pick them up at ULTRA. For this pic, I pulled out my adorable Miss Fisher hat/hair by Vanity Hair, one of my all time faves.  I'm still wearing Brenda bento rings by *elise* - yes, I like them that much.

Happy shopping!


CREDITS:

Gown - Tiffany Designs * - FREE GIFT !!
Jessik
Multi Appliers, Skirt Panel
Inc. Bracelet
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Heels - Mosquito's Way
Janet
Maitreya, Slink, Belleza, TMP
Highly Customizable, Multi-Texture Hud
100% Original Mesh
@ ULTRA until May 11th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
__________________________

Bento Rings - *elise*
Brenda
Maitreya, Vista w/Texture Hud
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Hair - Vanity Hair - Miss Fisher

Eyes - .euphoric ~Dolly Babe Eyes Applier (Lelutka)

Head Applier/Skin - Glam Affair
Electra (Lelutka)
Uber until May 23rd

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Pose - *PosESioN* - Malena 8

Location - DHB Train Station


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)