4.14.2018

The Lifting of Morning


Changes will continue, but I’ll never give in to
the woman that you’ve assumed me to be.
Thought that I had seen you,
Could feel me beneath you,
Beneath a distant longing
to arrive.

There’ll be no more waiting,
No sorrowful blaming.
I’m sitting right where I’ve wanted to be.

I am and I am not
these petals pressed into
these pages unnumbered.
I am and I am not.

But then I remember.
And when I remember,
It seems that I become more of what I remember.
Which is not necessarily insanely related
or jaded or tainted by bleak memory.

In fact I’m enjoying
the lifting of morning,
These petals intended for giving release.

                    ~~ Petals, Elephant Revival


CREDITS:

Eyes - MUSA
Abyss
We <3 Roleplay until April 30th
___________________________

Applier/Skin - Lumae
Neoma Neutral (Catwa) - Tone 6
Available in Tones 1-8, or Fatpack
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
Older Items on Marketplace
___________________________

Bento Rings - *elise*
Lilia
Maitreya, Vista w/Texture Hud
199Ls @ Spring Fair until April 28th
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Cute Heart (RARE)
The Gacha Life until April 30th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Pose/Backdrop - Image Essentials
Elven Innocence
5 poses + mirrors
Event ending, look for In Store soon!
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Petals - Persefona - InWorld
Floating Rose Petals

Hair - /Wasabi Pills/ - Sloane

Lashes/Dimples - Izzie's
Applier Lashes (Catwa) - 
Previous June Powder Pack
Dimples (Catwa)

Liner -  Liquid - Back to Basics (Catwa)

Lips -  Liquid - Slippery Rose (Catwa)

Nails - {ZOZ}
Abby Love Polish

Head/Eyes/Body - Catwa Catya Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

Lighting - LUMIPro


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)