4.07.2018

I'm Ready To Shoot


Yo, I could've been had fame
Jump shot with a stupid *ss aim
'Cause you couldn't get around the last name
So my crossover wins the last game

And it's ill, right?
Switched up the flow, but it's still right
Go back to that, yeah, I still might
I'ma just do me when it feel right

You can bring it any day
Natural bad *ss, NBA
That's my initials, that's why officials
Don't blow the whistle, bang, bang the pistol

And I'm bossy
Can't keep these h*'s up off me
Damn the flow nasty, coffee
Don't you do like the Pope and cross me

Yeah, this is my last chance, last chance
Yeah, this is my last chance, then shoot
I'm ready to shoot
I'm ready to shoot

Ready to shoot
I'm ready to shoot
Ready to shoot, ready to shoot
I'm ready, I'm ready to shoot

                      ~~ Last Chance, Nicki Minaj


CREDITS:

SNEAK PEEK
Pose/Backdrop - Image Essentials
Backyard Basketball
Original Mesh, Inc. 16 Poses & Rezzing Basketball
400Ls @ eBento starting April 10th through May 1st
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Complete Outfit - :::Sn@tch:::
Here Comes the Sun
Fish 4  This!
 ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Lighting - LUMIPro


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)