4.21.2018

Mango in Aruba



Today I'm just going to chatter about the lovely items used here. Because...they're so cool! I have been in a shape-changing mode for some reason - I suppose always on the quest to find what feels right for me. I suck at modifying my Bento shape, and have learned the hard way shape making is a fine art. This is Elle Et Lui's Sacha. I tweaked a teensy bit on the face, such a tiny change we can say this is 99.8% the original face and 100% body shape. Of course, the beauty of Bento is that we CAN tweak for our own unique style. But I must say, it's best to start with a shape made by someone who knows what they're doing! Also, do not stray too far away from the recommended skin applier since they go hand in hand with the shape creation. Unless you get adventurous, that is! Just keep in mind, skins can significantly change the look of face shapes.

My hair is by Rezology, a new release called Nala. What a fantastic dress up OR dress down updo. It is a rigged classic and mesh head friendly style. I paired with it L'Etre's babyhair base.

My eyes are by Musa, available the We <3 Roleplay with savings until the end of the month.  This set is called Abyss and each color is wonderful - take your pic or buy all.

I ran over to [CAROL G] to pick up this adorable Daisies tattoo. Since I really prefer pretty/floral tattoos this one perfectly fit the bill.

I'm wearing several new items by Elle Boutique, available at the store. The Greenly earrings are a Group Gift. Currently the group join is free. My top is another lovely creation at the store called Maris. The side lacing is so pretty. And more prettiness for our footsies - Astrid Barefoot Sandals. All include a texture change hud.

My current-fave shorts are by MOZ, available at the store and called Sass. With multi-fits and a texture change hud, these can be your faves too!

Have I mentioned everything? Let's not forget the background I'm using since I already had Kaerri's build for Swank out. It's the Larchmont set, previously blogged HERE.

Happy shopping!



CREDITS:

Hair - Rezology - InWorld
Nala
___________________________

Jewelry/Top/Sandals - Elle Boutique
Greenly Earrings (Group Gift! Free Join For Limited Time)
Maris Top
Astrid Barefoot Sandals
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
100% Original Mesh Designs
___________________________

Shorts - MOZ - Sass
Multi Fits & Texture Hud
___________________________

Little Fish - Brow Rings

Tattoo - [CAROL G] - Daisies

Hairbase - L'Etre
Babyhair
___________________________

Eyes - MUSA
Abyss
We <3 Roleplay until April 30th
___________________________

Lashes/Lipgloss - Izzie's
Applier Lashes (Catwa)
Previous June Powder Pack
+
Spring Colors (previous FLF)

Shape - Elle Et Lui
Sacha (Catwa Catya)

Head Applier/Skin - Glam Affair
Abigail (Catwa)

Catwa Catya Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

Background - Kaerri
Larchmont Set
Swank

Lighting - LUMIPro


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)