4.14.2018

My Happy Place


I found my happy place
the minute I saw you.

               ~~ Sherrilyn Kenyon


CREDITS:

Applier/Skin - Lumae
Neoma Neutral (Catwa) - Tone 6
Available in Tones 1-8, or Fatpack
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
Older Items on Marketplace
_________________________

Dress - :::Sn@tch:::
Julia Tea Dress
 ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Bento Pose - {NANTRA}
99 Luftballons
The Liaison Collaborative until April 26th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Flowers - The Little Branch
Red Poppies (field)

Hair - .Olive. - The Pearl (Group Gift)

Hairbase - L'Etre - Pony

Eyes - .euphoric ~Dolly Babe Eyes Applier (Catwa)

Lashes - Izzie's
Applier Lashes (Catwa)
Previous June Powder Pack

Liner -  Liquid - Back to Basics (Catwa)

Lips -  Liquid - Slippery Red (Catwa)

Head/Eyes/Body - Catwa Catya Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

Lighting - LUMIPro


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)