4.05.2018

Fell Down From Heaven


A world where there's just us, 
With no one to stop us, 
We'll be soaring high, 
We lift up, 
It would just be me and you alone, 
In this space we call our own, 
And not a soul could tell us what we need to do, 

So let's just close our eyes, 
And dream of, each other, 
We can face whatever, 
No one, 
But us, 
Baby lets just lay, 
Right here, forever, 
And when I listen to you breathing, 
It's hard to believe that, 

That I found my angel, 
From the clouds you came, 
From above you spread your wings, 
Fell down from heaven, 
Like a waterfall, 
And you showered with me with love, 
So glad that I found you, 
Cause I don't know what I'd ever do, 
If I were to lose your love I'd die, 
I'd rather fall down from the sky

                   ~~ Angel on Earth, Bei Maejor


CREDITS:

Gown - LUXE Paris - HEAVENLY Gown w/Wings
Multi Fits
Swank starting April 7th
♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
Swank - April
THEME:  City of Angels
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Hair - Rezology - InWorld
Breeze
___________________________

Jewelry - Zuri Rayna InWorld
Sugarplum Necklace - Angel's White Gold
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Hairbase - L'Etre
Babyhair

Head Applier/Skin - Glam Affair - Theresa (Catwa)
Mira Lipstick
___________________________

Eyes/Eyeliner - Liquid
Pale Emerald
Back to Basics
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Lashes - A R T E - Natural (Catwa)

Izzie's - Catwa
Dimples

Head/Eyes/Body - Catwa Catya Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

Pose - an lar The Sapphire Series - One

Lighting - LUMIPro

Location - Angel of Pain


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)