4.27.2018

Her Hair Her Last Defense


Image Essentials released this fantastic couple pose called Bloodlust. Pick it up at the the Dark Side event for only 150Ls. I found it to be a perfect pose for showing off jewelry, like this exquisite collection by Zuri Jewelry. This is Wings of Love in Pink Diamond/Sterling and it can be found in-store. I'm also wearing *elise* Bento ring set named Brenda. Just another quick TP over to the store to pick up the set.

There is some vampire mischief afoot in the intimacy of Image Essentials' pose. I know this, yet lean back into him...closer...and closer still. I anticipate him brushing my hair away to lay bare my neck. The question remains - am I a morsel or a full meal?


CREDITS:

Jewelry - Zuri Rayna
Wings of Love Necklace & Earrings - Pink Diamond/Sterling
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Couple Pose - Image Essentials
Bloodlust
150Ls @ Dark Side until May 5th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Bento Rings - *elise*
Brenda
Maitreya, Vista w/Texture Hud
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Hair - TRUTH - Polly

Eyes - .euphoric ~Dolly Babe Eyes Applier (Lelutka)

Head Applier/Skin - Glam Affair
Electra (Lelutka)
@ Uber until May 23rd

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Dress - Blueberry - Foxy

HIS LOOK:

Hair - -FABIA- Mark

Shirt - ::ALTER:: - Casey Formal

His Skin - 7 Deadly s{K}ins - JUDAS Omega Head/Body Appliers (Caramel)

His (Bento) Head & Body - Absolut Creation - ADAM


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)