8.17.2024

A bouquet of flowers


...then I see her from across the room
She grips a bouquet of flowers and so brightly they bloom
Behind me the darkness looms so soon a tomb
But I take a step towards her
And her smile is like the water to my non existence flowers
She hands me a rose and her soft skin is like the sun
It nourishes the dark that I’ve been hiding in for so long
I have a flower once again, and happiness is where I seek
And maybe, just maybe, a whole garden I’ll keep
So always hold onto your flowers
For when the days get sour
You’ll always be able to go back to that flower

              ~~Bouquet, Ethan Jewell


CREDITS:

NANIKA Sage Corset Top-Panties
MaitreyaX / Legacy / Perky / Reborn
Anthem until August 30ths
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

Nuve - MANDY Skin - LeL EvoX/EvoX Compatible
Wearing Sunkissed w/Rhea Body Skin
Separate Genus Morph Version!
Nuve - Dollie Eyelashes
Nuve Hazel Eyeshadows LeL Evo X EYELINER Eyeliner
Nuve Mandy Lipstick EvoX 3
Nuve Lip gloss addon v2 Lelutka Evo X 25%
Nuve Dimples v3 LeL Evo X 75% sunkissed
Nuve  Body v 3 cleavage 1 - Sunkissed
 ♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

TRUTH / Mellow Hair
Avi-Glam - Dope Eyes
.LeLutka. - BILLIE 4.0 Bento Head EvoX
*Tentacio* - Mar Bouquet Pink
REBORN by eBODY
_____________________________

Secret Poses - Riley Set, Pose 3
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace Facebook Flickr
___________________________

SYNNERGY.TAVIS // Window Seat {360} Backdrop




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)