8.04.2024

A new sun tan


You gave me a sun tan
You gave me a jar of dirt
You gave me a heartache
That never hurts
You gave me a coy smile
You gave me a tiny shell
You said come over
And stay a while

I went to the west coast
I made no plans
Your smile so bright
I got a sun tan
The sky turned angry
And the clouds rolled in
Being truthful
Was my only sin

Now I'm twisted in the head
About things I should have said
To you

You gave me a your full gaze
You gave me a second chance
You gave me unspoken
List of cans and cants
I left my heart there
I left my castle of sand
I left with one thing
A new sun tan

Now I'm twisted in the head
About things i should have said
To you

Shine your light
Right on me

              ~~Suntan, Lotus


CREDITS:

SOLIAC - Lissandra Set
Reborn, Legacy/Perky, LaraX w/Texture Hud
@ Cosmopolitan starting August 5th 

SOLIAC - Lissandra Sandals
Reborn, Legacy, LaraX w/Texture Hud
Cosmopolitan starting August 5th 
♥ ♥ ♥

___________________________

Nuve - MANDY Skin - LeL EvoX/EvoX Compatible
Wearing Sunkissed w/Rhea Body Skin
Separate Genus Morph Version!
Happy Weekend Sale
Nuve - Dollie Eyelashes
Nuve Hazel Eyeshadows LeL Evo X EYELINER Eyeliner
Nuve Lip gloss addon v2 Lelutka Evo X 25%
Nuve Dimples v3 LeL Evo X 75% sunkissed
Nuve  Body v 3 cleavage 1 - Sunkissed
 ♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

S-CLUB SHOP - RINA Hair - 030622
Avi-Glam - Supermodel Eyes
.LeLutka. - BILLIE 4.0 Bento Head EvoX
RAWR! - Jaded Earrings EvoX
REBORN by eBODY
_____________________________

Lyrium. - Ava Breathing Stand Set, 1 P3

Trompe Loeil - Iria Desert Ranch @ Fameshed
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)