8.31.2024

Girl boss


I, I, I, don't rely on no one else
I, I, I, put the work in by myself

Cause Imma girl boss, Imma do what I want
Imma girl boss, make the rules as I go
And nobody can take control of me
Cause Imma girl boss, and I got the blue print
If ya coming at me better know what you're doin'
My time is money I invest in me

I don't go to work
I do what I love, I do what I love
I don't gotta go to work
I love what I do, love what I do
I don't need your 9 to 5
Or that d*mn day job

                ~~Girl Boss, Emily Perry


CREDITS:

Buxom - Minnesota Heels
Maitreya, Legacy, Kupra, LaraX, Reborn w/Texture Hud
@ Cosmopolitan until August 31st
At Mainstore & Marketplace soon
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Nuve - MANDY Skin - LeL EvoX/EvoX Compatible
Wearing Sunkissed w/Rhea Body Skin
Separate Genus Morph Version
Nuve - Dollie Eyelashes
Nuve - Modular Eyeliners
Nuve Mandy Lipstick EvoX 3
Nuve Lip gloss addon v2 Lelutka Evo X 25%
Nuve Dimples v3 LeL Evo X 75% sunkissed
 ♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

TRUTH COLLECTIVE / Faga - Affair Hair
Avi-Glam - Effable Eyes
.LeLutka. - BILLIE 4.0 Bento Head EvoX
Addams //  Emilia Sporty Jacket & Crop Top
Decoy Aleya Ripped Jeans
REBORN by eBODY
_____________________________

Amitie - GirlBoss Desk, Chair, Pose




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)