8.03.2024

Flashing those hazel greens


She's so pretty I get nervous when she walks herself on by
When she flashes me those hazel greens I breathe out butterflies
The way she's looking at me, I feel so goddamn alive
Will she be mine? (She's got to be mine)
Her voice is soft like springtime, talking to me nice and sweet
Her body is a flower, teach me about the birds and bees
Branches swaying in the breeze, she's knocked me off my feet
I want to be just her and me, now

Lady, lady won't you bring yourself real close to me?
Lady, lady show me things that I ain't never seen
Lady, lady lay me down and show me what they mean
When they say a lady's loving's the best loving that could be

                   ~~Lady Lady, Molly Grace


CREDITS:

SOFIA Melissa Sexy Dress
Maitreya, Legacy, Reborn, Kupra, Erika
Optional Atmospheric Effects
♥ ♥ ♥
__________________________ 

Nuve - MANDY Skin - LeL EvoX/EvoX Compatible
Wearing Sunkissed w/Rhea Body Skin
Separate Genus Morph Version!
Happy Weekend Sale
Nuve - Dollie Eyelashes
Nuve Hazel Eyeshadows LeL Evo X EYELINER Eyeliner
Nuve Lip gloss addon v2 Lelutka Evo X 25%
Nuve Dimples v3 LeL Evo X 75% sunkissed
Nuve  Body v 3 cleavage 1 - Sunkissed
 ♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

S-CLUB SHOP - JENNER Hair - 030124
Avi-Glam - Supermodel Eyes
.LeLutka. - BILLIE 4.0 Bento Head EvoX
RAWR! - Jaded Earrings EvoX
REBORN by eBODY
_____________________________

B(u)y Me Poses - Be Brave Set, Pose P3 (m)
@ Uber until August 22nd
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

K&S Store - // Melancholy. Backdrop
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)