8.10.2024

Connected


It's not an accident the time we spend apart
But now we're so close I can always find you
Right here in my heart
You've given me something I need
And I don't ever want it to end
Because of you
I know I've found my strength again

I feel
Connected 
Protected 
It's like you're sitting right with me all the time
You hear me 
You're near me
And everything else's gonna be alright

                   ~~Connected, Katherine McPhee


CREDITS:

CHEZ MOI FURNITURES - Dania Living Room
Adult/PG w/Texture Hud
More Info HERE
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
__________________________ 

Aine - Circled Planters natural stone
Planter Texture Options
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

Oaklynn Designs Oaklynn Future Art Deco Women - Color
Oaklynn Designs Oaklynn Future Art Deco Men - Color
Texture Change
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)