8.14.2024

It's my turn


I can't cover up my feelings
In the name of love
Or playing safe
For a while that was easy

And if living for myself
Is what I'm guilty of
Go on and sentence me
I'll still be free

It's my turn
To see what I can see
I hope you'll understand
This time's just for me

Because it's my turn
With no apologies
I've given up the truth
To those I've tried to please

But now it's my turn
If I don't have all the answers
At least I know
I'll take my share of chances
Ain't no use in holding on
When nothing stays the same

                  ~~It's My Turn, Diana Ross


CREDITS:

[Signature] - Alice Body v5.2
[Signature] - Eva Outfit
[Signature] - Mia Thigh Boots
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Nuve - CARA Skin - LeL EvoX/EvoX Compatible
Wearing Sunkissed
Separate Genus Morph Version!
Nuve 
Dollie Eyelashes
Nuve Cara Eyeshadows LeL Evo X 1
0 w/Eyeliner
Nuve - Sarah Lipstick LeL Evo X10
Nuve 
Lip gloss addon v2 Lelutka Evo X 25%
Nuve 
Body v 3 cleavage 1 - Sunkissed
Nuve - Rhea Body skin - Prototype for Signature Alice
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

MINA Hair - Bonnie w/Cowboy Hat
.LeLutka. - BILLIE 4.0 Bento Head EvoX
RAWR! - Purity Earrings EvoX
_____________________________

Secret Poses Melanie Set, Pose 4
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace Facebook Flickr
___________________________





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)