8.11.2024

Surrender to love


Electric dreams flowing through your mind,
Nothing's quite as it seems.
Step out of yourself, embrace the times.
Am I wrong,
Is it wrong,
Am I wrong, if I feel alive?
I’m alive.

It’s the season to be kind.
Surrender to the love, melt into desires.
Cause we belong to the night.

Your eyes start to feel heavy,
Your mind is under my control.
Now open up your eyes,
and touch the sun again,
the moon again,
finally, you’re free to be again.

                            ~~Electric Dream, Velvet Trip


CREDITS

 [[ Masoom ]] Velvet Dreams Collection
Lara, LaraX, Waifu (Reborn), Waifu + Rolls, Juicy Rolls, Mounds(Reborn),
Ebody Reborn, Kupra, Legacy, Legacy Perky w/Texture Huds
Uber until August 22nd
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace Website Facebook Flickr
___________________________

TRUTH / Ember Hair
Avi-Glam - Beachday Eyes
Nuve - Chloe skin EvoX - Sunkissed
.LeLutka. - AVALON 4.0 Bento Head
REBORN by eBODY

FOXCITY. - Lucid Set, Pose 4m





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)