8.26.2024

A flower blooms in my mind


When she speaks my name
A flower blooms in my mind
A garden lush with the thoughts of her
Petals rain from the sky

Nothing moves like her
That I've seen before
This affirmation of love
Guides me through this world

Can you feel me?
Can you feel me?

She builds me up
I'm not worthy of
This type of love

I count my scars
While she counts the ways
The world can be a beautiful place

                   ~~Flowercrown, The Beautiful Ones


CREDITS:

Meva - Flower Hair Wreath w/Texture Hud
Uber until September 22nd
Meva - Tassles Earrings w/Texture Hud
@ Uber until September 22nd
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Nuve - Face Shine, EvoX & Genus
Using 50%  Soft Version
The Saturday Sale

Nuve - Modular Eyeliner, 3 & 6

Nuve - CARA Skin - LeL EvoX/EvoX Compatible
Wearing Sunkissed w/Rhea Body Skin
Separate Genus Morph Version!
Nuve - Dollie Eyelashes
Nuve Mandy Lipstick LeL Evo X 12
Nuve Lip gloss addon v2 Lelutka Evo X 25%
Nuve Dimples v3 LeL Evo X 75% sunkissed
Nuve - Body v 3 cleavage 1 - Sunkissed
 ♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________
 
WINGSDG - EF0501- HAIR
Avi-Glam - Dope Eyes
.LeLutka. - BILLIE 4.0 Bento Head EvoX
RAWR! - Ersa Nails
(Yummy) - Evelyn Bracelet and Cuff Set
REBORN by eBODY

[piXit] - iPortrait - Hands F4



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)