7.24.2018

The Way You Move Your Body


Shakira, Shakira
I never really knew that she could dance like this
She makes a man wants to speak Spanish
Como se llama (si)
Bonita (si)
Mi casa (Shakira Shakira), su casa
Oh baby when you talk like that
You make a woman go mad
So be wise (si) and keep on (si)
Reading the signs of my body (uno, dos, tres, cuatro)
And I'm on tonight you know my hips don't lie
And I'm starting to feel it's right
All the attraction, the tension
Don't you see baby, this is perfection
Hey Girl, I can see your body moving
And it's driving me crazy
And I didn't have the slightest idea
Until I saw you dancing
And when you walk up on the dance floor
Nobody cannot ignore
The way you move your body, girl (just move)
And everything so unexpected, the way you right and left it
So you can keep on shaking it
                    ~~ Hips Don't Lie, Shakira


CREDITS:

Hair - (red)Mint
No.38'15
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
100% Original Mesh
___________________________

[Sexy Princess] - Off Limits
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
100% Original Mesh
___________________________

Mosquito's Way - Victoria Heels
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
__________________________

Catwa Catya Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

SEMotion SEModeling Pose Set 9, #86

Location - Folly Beach


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)