7.11.2018

Flamingo In the Tropics


I was going to entitle this post "Wild Rapids And A Flamingo" then explain it's the tamest rapids in the world. 'Cause that's how my brain works; I have such fun with every aspect of blogging. You don't even want to know what I'm thinking sometimes. ;)

Be sure to visit Swank this month for some tropical sexiness - here I'm sharing the Lei Lei set by Heartsdale Jewellery. Gorgeous? Yes indeed. I'm also very impressed with Via Fulo's Alice Top & Panties.  It's a bikini.  No, it's lingerie.  It's Second Life - where it how you want but wear it! 

My pose is by Secret Poses named Flamingo, a fun prop that includes bento poses.  This is an exclusive at the Versus Event.  Really nice of the creator to blow it up for us!  I recall all the times I felt faint while blowing up pools and pool toys.  Behind me is some greenery landscaping by .:Tm Creation:.  The collection is Silverweed Wildflowers found at the store or marketplace.  I altered pic angle and closeness so it wound up being much more in the background than I anticipated.  I'm sure I'll be using it again, and you'll love it too for sprucing up your living area and scenes.

Happy shopping!


CREDITS:

Heartsdale Jewellery - Lei Lei
Hair, Garland, Wrist Accessories
@ Swank

Via Fulo - Alice Top/Panties
Texture Options
@ Swank
___________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
Swank - July
THEME:  Tropical Island Heat
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

 /Wasabi Pills/ - March Hair

*AvaWay* - CINDY Armlets
@ Cosmopolitan until July 14th

DeeTaleZ - Myra Applier/Skin (Catwa)

Catwa Catya Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet
___________________________

Secret Poses - Flamingo (Bento Poses/Prop)
Exclusive@ Versus Event until July 30th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

.:Tm Creation:. -  Silverweed Wildflowers
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld / Marketplace / Facebook / Flickr
___________________________

[ keke ] - windswept tree . sakura

Decor - +Half-Deer+ - Sakura Petals


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)