2.28.2015

The Queen Dictates

Well, Sir Sagramore
You may sit by me at the ball
If you demolish him in battle
In fact, I know I'd cry
Were you not by me at the ball.
                       ~~Take Me to the Fair, Camelot

I seem to be developing a fantasy/roleplay blog theme! I can't help it with gorgeous dresses like this one.  Check out all style credits below.

Sir Sagramore is waiting, having defeated his competition.  Come join us.
What I'm Wearing:

SKIN:  SUGARUSH  InWorld / Marketplace / Website
*SUGARUSH _ Isla _Medium_ 04 _Eyebrow B

TRUTH HAIR Delphine

EYES:  Mayfly  InWorld / Marketplace / Website
Luminous - Mesh Eye (Olive Shadow) - NEW!

GOWN:  Hudson's Clothing Co.  InWorld / Marketplace
Guinevere Evening Teal Gown

SHOES:  Mayfly  InWorld / Marketplace / Website
Mayfly - Seraphina Shoe (Slink High) - NEW!

NAILS:  Pathos  InWorld / Marketplace
Stella (Slink)

Maxi Gossamer - Necklace, Earrings - Flower Heart
Slink Hands (Casual) and Feet (High)
Maxi Gossamer - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium
Eyeliner: SEVEN - Black

POSES:  Eternal  Dream  InWorld / Marketplace
Catrina 07, Neige 08, 09



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)