3.28.2015

Olala Fashion Event April 2015 #1

I'm honored to have been accepted as a blogger for the Olala Monthly Fashion Event!  This is an exciting opportunity for me to work with creations from designers both new and familiar to me, in addition to my other wonderful sponsors. Thank you, I will certainly enjoy the challenges. 




This is Magda DarkTan by Wow Skins. This gorgeous skin, available in 5 tones is waiting for you at the Olala Fashion Event starting April 1st.

The cute top and shorts set is by Xxxtasi, and comes with an array of appliers. I am wearing the set with Slink Physique. The set is called SpringPinup, and comes in three different textures, Poppy (worn), Nautical or Rose. I think these sets are so adorable I may have to post another one soon!

See Credit/Links below.
































What I'm Wearing:

SKIN:  .::WoW Skins::. V2 Magda Darktan
At April 2015 Olala Fashion Event - Begins April 1st!

HAIR:  /Wasabi PillsAbby - Rye
EYES:  Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eye (Paris Green Shadow)

JEWELRY:  Stars!  InWorld Marketplace Website 
Bouquet Bloomettes necklace; Ocean Aqua bracelet

OUTFIT:  Xxxtasi SpringPinUp Poppy w/Appliers
At April 2015 Olala Fashion Event - Begins April 1st!

SHOES:  *PROMAGIC* - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Girly Anklets -Gold

Bens Boutique - Miley Strap Heels (slinkhighfeet) Cream

NAILS:  Pathos - InWorld Marketplace
CrisSlink

Slink Physique, Hands (Casual) & Feet (High)
Maxi Gossamer - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium
Eyeliner: SEVEN - Black
Izzie's - Glossy Lip Highlights 2C

POSES:  Eternal Dream - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Angelique 04, 05

Kaerri - InWorld Marketplace
Hanging Teardrop Chair Set

TREES:  The Little Branch - In-WorldMarketplace
Lemonade Promenade (also changes to Orange and Lime) - copiable
March 2015 Shiny Shabby Event!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)