9.17.2015

Pearly Sweetheart

I enjoyed working on this post. My sweetheart modeled the Image Essentials pose with me. That was fun. The pose is called "For You To Envy," and no adjustments were needed for us. The hand capture, and his hand on my hip, great work in pose creation! Pick up this pose at the store for your special moments in pictures. I have to smile looking at us in the pic - I feel him. :)

I was rushing because my handsome fellah had to leave, and I should have fiddled with my lighting a bit more. It's so bright you can't really see the delicate texture on my gown by Envious Desires. Okay, humor me and squint, it's there. TP to Envious Desires to see this beautiful gown. You will find it on the second floor in the new bridal/formal section!
I am wearing my Lelutka Mesh Head (Stella) with a League applier (Luna). Earlier, I had been wearing Glam Affair's applier (Mavi) and kept the combined effect. The eye shadow is certainly complimentary to my Mayfly Eyes. Mayfly's Australis mesh eyes are a clever light green spiraling into lavender blue. They are quite stunning.

For the special occasion, I got my nails done at Zoz. ;) This pattern, Falling Leaves, is available now at Cosmopolitan. Several colors are included on the Hud. I think these are perfect for a fall formal occasion!
CREDITS:

Envious Desires:  InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Pearly Sweetheart Gown - New!!! (I am using the Omega appliers with my Maitreya body)
Located on Second Floor of Store!!

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Australis)

NAILS: -{ZOZ}- InWorld Marketplace
Falling Leaves (Slink)
Also available for Maitreya and Zoz Mesh
Cosmopolitan - Sept 13th - Sept 26th !!!

Hair - Catwa / InWorld
Flora w/Veil


Maxi Gossamer Mayfair Bell Necklace, Earrings

Chop Zuey Couture Jewellery - Amourette Plt Engagment Ring & Band

POSES:  Image Essentials - Inworld Marketplace
Couple Pose - For You To Envy
***
Something New - SN-Blog My Nails 4
***
Eternal Dream Poses - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Neige 03

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)