12.01.2015

Luxe Paris Coraline



Happy December! More holidays upon us. And that means more gorgeous fashion to consider! Kicking off this post - Here's a quick SNEAK PEEK at Poison Ivy Hair which will be presented TOMORROW at Totally Top Shelf - July Alv. She's lovely. Long, flowing tresses, with a bit of stylish layering. Long in back. And we can get away with longer earrings showing on the left side. That's not possible with many longer styles so I sure appreciate that. Poison Ivy's textures allow for a separate root texture, which I have done here.

I was asked to review this dress by Luxe Paris Fashion House and was only too willing to do so! The store's slogan, "Be Good To You, Wear Paris Style," makes me smile. It's so true. With every creation, the care and attention to detail is evident. Coraline is a sweet, little party dress for all soirees we ladies wish to attend.  The flower attachment is affixed to the waist, and pops with color. This is in standard mesh sizing, so great for Classic & Mesh Bodies too. I'm wearing my Maitreya mesh body, and the body alphas work perfectly. I became acquainted with Luxe Paris Fashion House during the recent, first SayCute! event, and I'm now a faithful follower. 

I have two more styles by Luxe Paris Fashion House to share with you as soon as I can busy bee them out! 


CREDITS:

Poison Ivy Hair - Jule Alv
@ Totally Top Shelf December 2 - 23 !!! Info will be HERE


Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Twilight Sea Shadow)

Luxe Paris Fashion House - InWorld
CORALINE Dress

Maxi Gossamer Ashira Teardrop Necklace, Earrings
Necklace, Earrings

.:KC:. Couture - GLAMOUR Heels (Wearing Slink High version)

Image Essentials - Inworld
Woman Stand 3m, 4, 6


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)