2.11.2017

I Sn@tch A Swing, The Swing I Sn@tched


I kill me, that title. Yes, I'm goofy. But goofily LOVING these items from Sn@tch and CHEZ MOI FURNITURES

Sn@tch from head to toe in this post, with the Ingrid hairstyle, Joy Random Pattern Mini Dress and My Funny Valentine Pumps. Textures and sizing are many. Really, what more should I say? It's another flirty and fun roundup from Ivey Deschanel of Sn@tch! This fierce designer always brings us wonderful fashion, the type we can play in. ;)

I love this swing from CHEZ MOI FURNITURES! Talk about another fierce designer - Nanda Marjeta offers us another build that brings our Second Lives rich closeness with our loved ones. The Rustic Swing Douceur is at Cosmopolitan until February 17th. It has beautiful single and couple animations, with rezzables and is texture change. It's definitely a winner. The animation I'm using as a pose is actually part of a couple menu option, adjusted for pose value. I love being able to easily adjust the animations! Have you ever hopped on furniture for a kiss with your sweetie, and you're kissing a nose or neck? Easily save adjustments to your animations on this swing and enjoy a properly aimed kiss!


CREDITS:

Furniture - CHEZ MOI FURNITURES
Rustic Swing Douceur - PG/Adult
@ Cosmopolitan until Feb 17th !!


More Info about the swing HERE

* * * * * * * * * *
More Info About CHEZ MOI:
InWorld Marketplace / Website / Facebook / Flickr
______________________________________________

:::Sn@tch::: - InWorld / Marketplace Website Facebook Flickr
Hair - Ingrid
Dress - Joy Random Pattern Mini Dress
Heels - My Funny Valentine Pumps




______________________________________________

Skin - Glam Affair - Alexa Applier (Catwa)

Catwa - Catya (Bento) Head, Mesh Eyes & Maitreya Lara Body

Izzie's Dimples (Catwa)

ProHands Bento Fem

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)