2.15.2020

Heart Of My Heart, I Love You


Heart of my heart, I love you
Life would be naught without you
Light of my life, my darling
I love you, I love you
I can forget you never
From you I ne'er can sever
Say you'll be mine forever
I love you

                   ~~The Story Of The Rose, Andrew Mack


CREDITS:

[RHUDE] - Caged Love Earrings
100% Original Mesh, Metal Options
For The Saturday Sale! 02/15/20
Fatpack Inc. Exclusive Color
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Ade - Gabbie Hair

Eliavah ~ Amaryllis Blouse

.LeLutka. - NOVA Bento Head/Rigged Eyes (Evolution Series)
Glam Affair - Thora Applier for Lelutka Evolution Heads @ Uber
Simple Bloom - Eyebrows, Lelutka: JuliaFire.Large.SoftArch
Colivati - Essential Eyeliner (LeL Evolution HD) - Direct to MP
Izzie's Dimples (Lelutka)
Maitreya Lara Bento Body


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)