9.12.2020

SOS - You've Got A Friend


If the sky above you
Grows dark and full of clouds
And that old north wind begins to blow
Keep your head together
And call my name out loud
Soon you'll hear me knocking at your door

You just call out my name
And you know wherever I am
I'll come running, running, yeah, yeah, to see you again
Winter, spring, summer or fall
All you have to do is call
And I'll be there, yes, I will

                   ~~You've Got A Friend, Carole King


CREDITS:

Izzie's - Everyday Blush rosy - SOS Region 1
BOM/Tattoo, Omega Applier

BLASPHEMIC - ALLTOGETHERNOW SWEATER - SOS Region 1
50% Donation - Multi-Fits, Texture Hud

Evolving Images - Simese Cat licking paw - SOS Region 4
Sugar Bowl Donation

Evolving Images - Tray of vintage jars - SOS Region 4

Evolving Images - House Trees - SOS Region 4
___________________________________

* * *
EVENT INFO
September 5th through September 20th
* * *
___________________________________

Nuve - AVA (Lelutka Evolution) - BOM 
Wearing Med/Sunkissed/Dark Eyebrows

Foxy - Smitten. @ Collabor88
Blueberry - Reignberry - Shorts
.LeLutka. - FLEUR Bento Head/Rigged Eyes (Evolution Series)
Maitreya - Lara Bento Body


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)