10.08.2020

Took me ALL day to blow them up


Are you ready for Halloween?  Time to decorate and celebrate with our goth and ghostly fashion and decor!  Well, any time is good but this is particularly the season.  ;)

From Swank, I'm wearing Firelight's Elegant Rebecca hair, complete with mask.  I added Nala Design's Mel Outfit with boots.  I think I developed abs during all the blowing up inflatables!

Speaking of, the Creepy&Cute Entry Set by CHEZ MOI was the store's contribution to the Halloween Deco(c)rate.  Although no longer available with the pre-order discount, the box is still an awesome deal for all the Halloween goodies!

Here's another pose by NANTRA in the Nevermore set available at The Liaison Collaborative.  I could easily blog them all, perfect poses!

🎃 Happy shopping.  🎃


CREDITS:

!!Firelight!! - Elegant Rebecca Hair w/Mask
Swank

Nala Design - Mel Outfit
Multi-Fits, Texture Hud
Swank
___________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
Swank - GOTH - October Round

Facebook Swank Events / Facebook Swank Group / Flickr
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

CHEZ MOI FURNITURES - Creepy&Cute Entry Set
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
__________________________ 

{NANTRA} - Nevermore Pose 1
The Liaison Collaborative until October 26th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)