2.28.2021

If I had a heart I could love you.


More, give me more, give me more
If I had a heart I could love you
If I had a voice I would sing
After the night when I wake up
I'll see what tomorrow brings

If I had a voice I would sing

               ~~ If I Had A Heart, Fever Ray (Vikings theme)


CREDITS:

*LuLu* - Freya Outfit (Blood)
Exclusive Maitreya, Blood, Natural or Onyx

~ xantes ~ Viking Way (Landscaping)

Puke Rainbows - Floating/Ground Runes (Gold)

{NANTRA} - Brynhilder, Pose 4m w/Props
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
Event Info:
ENCHANTMENT
February 13th to March 8th
THEME - VIKING SAGA
More Info on HUNT
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________________

 Magika - Gemma Hair
Nuve - Lucy Skin (BOM) Dark Brows
 Avi-Glam - Dreamy Eyes
.LeLutka. - LILLY 2.5 Bento Head
Maitreya - Lara Bento Body


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)