12.22.2022

Holidays are joyful


Greeting cards have all been sent
The Christmas rush is through
But I still have one wish to make
A special one for you
Merry Christmas, darling
We're apart, that's true

But I can dream and in my dreams
I'm Christmasing with you
Holidays are joyful
There's always something new
But every day's a holiday
When I'm near to you

               ~~Merry Christmas Darling, Carpenters


CREDITS:

Swank & Co. - Glamour Holiday Candle Decor Gold
 @ Swank

Enchanted Fantasy - Festive Folly ~ Gold & White Baubles Display
 @ Swank

Dragon Lance Design - Musical SnowGlobes
 @ Swank

FARMHOUSE - Christmas Table [Swank Exclusive]
FARMHOUSE - Poinsettia Plant
 @ Swank

Blueberry Patch - Christmas Pillows
 @ Swank

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
Swank - December Round w/GIFTS!
Merry Christmas!
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Raindale - Lanmour mirror
tarte. - holiday tree
(previous releases)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)