10.28.2023

A fallen witch friend


When you're gone it feels like
My whole world's gone with you
I thought love would be my cure
But now it's my disease
I try to act mature
But I'm a baby when you leave
How can I ever get used to being without you

                                 ~~Love Is My Disease, Alicia Keys


CREDITS:

Blossie - Circe
Blossie - Lilian ArmWarmers
Maitreya, Legacy, Reborn
Spookzilla Hunt until November 3rd
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

Nuve - Morgana Makeup
Eyeshadow, Lipstick 7
The Hallow Manor Event until November 1st
Nuve - Maddie Skin - LeL EvoX/ HD /AK ADVX
Nuve - Rhea Bodyskin
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

Truth Potion Hair
Avi-Glam - Midsommar Eyes
.LeLutka. - ZO Bento Head EvoX
RAWR! - Neve Earrings EvoX
REBORN by eBODY
_____________________________

 Fashiowl Poses - Hill Cemetery, Pose 4 w/Spell Book
Also using cemetery backdrop
The Arcade until November 15th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)