3.02.2024

With your leather gloves


You say "you love me" but you never said "I love you"
You say "you're sorry" but I wonder why I am
You said I will get through every lie I lived up to
Farewell handshake with your leather gloves.

You think "I'm so fine" and I used to think the same
You said "you're lucky" but I don't see things that way
You said I will get through every lie I lived up to
And your farewell handshake with your leather gloves
You better take 'em off cause I'm leaving

                ~~Leather Gloves, 2120


 CREDITS:

Meva - Fiona Gloves
LaraX, Legacy, Reborn w/Texture Huds
@ Cosmopolitan until March 2nd
at Mainstore thereafter
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Nuve - Maddie Skin - LeL EvoX/ HD /AK ADVX
Wearing Sunkissed
Nuve - Taylor Eyebrows
Nuve Eye sockets + Waterline Lelutka EvoX
Nuve - April eyeliner
Nuve Dimples 70% EvoX
Nuve - Rhea Body skin
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

DOUX - Greta Hairstyle
Angel Eyes - BABY HAIR 7 Hairbase EvoX - BROWN 2
Avi-Glam - Expressive Eyes
.LeLutka. - ZO Bento Head EvoX
TETRA - Serenity Top/Jacket
REBORN by eBODY
_____________________________

[piXit] - iPortrait_Dark_P2_F2R

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)