7.21.2024

I want a lollipop tree


One fine day in early spring I played a funny trick
Right in the yard behind our house I planted a lollipop stick
Then everyday I watered it well and watched it carefully
I hoped one day that stick would grow to be a lollipop tree

Ha ha-ha, Ho-ho-ho
What a sight to see
Me and my lollipop, lollipop, lollipop, lolli-lolli-lollipop tree

Ha-ha-ha, Ho-ho-ho
What a sight to see
He and his lollipop, lollipop, lollipop, lolli-lolli-lollipop tree

Then one day I woke to find a very lovely sight
A tree all full of lollipops had grown in the dark of the night
I sat beneath that wonderful tree and looked up with a grin
And when I opened up my mouth a pop would drop right in

Ha-ha-ha, Oh-ho-ho
What a place to be
Under a lollipop, lollipop, lollipop lolli-lolli-lollipop tree

         ~~The Lollipop Tree, Burl Ives


CREDITS:

1 Hundred. - Forever 21 Set
LaraX/PetiteX, Legacy/Perky/PerkyPetite, Reborn/Waifu
@ Shop and Hop until July 21st, hurry!
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
 ___________________________
 
Nuve - CARA Skin - LeL EvoX/EvoX Compatible
Wearing Sunkissed w/Rhea Body Skin
Separate Genus Morph Version!
Nuve - Dollie Eyelashes
Nuve Cara Eyeshadows LeL Evo X 10
Nuve Sarah Lipstick LeL Evo X 3
Nuve Lip gloss addon v2 Lelutka Evo X 25%
Nuve Dimples v3 LeL Evo X 75% sunkissed
Nuve - Cotton Strapless Bra (BOM)
 ♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________
 
Wasabi // Matcha K9 Ed. Hair
Avi-Glam - Lagoon Eyes
.LeLutka. - BILLIE 4.0 Bento Head EvoX
RealEvil Industries - Bloom Earrings
REBORN by eBODY
_____________________________

Dots - Kitty Pop

[piXit] - CuteCurves_F6R




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)