9.10.2026

First of fall

 

Somewhere in a memory, the day we met, you and me
You were pretty, I was tall, it was clear, it was first of fall

Sometimes colors change, sometimes they stay the same
Sometimes the first of fall is just another day, after all

Sometimes I like to watch you smile
Sometimes it only lasts a while
Then I wake you, then I wake you first of fall

Somehow the course we ran took its tool on your left hand
You were angry, I was sure it wasn't the first of fall no more

Sometimes colors change, sometimes they stay the same
The first of fall is what it was, just a dream of our first love

Sometimes I like to watch you smile
Sometimes it only lasts a while
Then I wake you, then I wake you first of fall

Sometimes I like to watch you smile
Sometimes it only lasts a while
Then I wake you, I wake you, oh, I wake you first of fall

                 ~~First of Fall, Bart Crow


CREDITS:

Black.FlowersJana Shirt & Pants
LaraX/PetiteX, Legacy/Perky, Reborn/Waifu w/Texture Hud
@ Tres Chic until September 12th
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

Nuve - NORA Skin - LeL EvoX/EvoX Compatible
Wearing Sunkissed with Nuve's Rhea Bodyskin
Nuve - Mindy Eyelashes
Nuve - Nora Lipstick
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

Truth - Radiance Hair
AVI-GLAM - Versailles Eyes
.LeLutka. - CAMILA 4.0 Bento Head EvoX
 REBORN by eBODY
_____________________________

 Black Box Poses - Jennifer Set, Pose 4
@ Tres Chic until September 12th
♥ ♥ ♥
 ___________________________

 CJ CreationsGarden w. Labrador Set
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

[Rezz Room] Shiba Inu Adult Animesh

SYNNERGY.TAVIS // Anemone {360} Backdrop




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)