9.22.2015

A Phone Call Away

You're just a phone call away
Every day you seem further away

I do my best to throw my pride aside and apologize, cut myself down a notch
(Every day you seem further away)
 




 I know I said some things that hurt
Through ninety seven missed calls I'll finally get over you
                                                ~~Phone Call, by Forever The Sickest Kids (Good song!)



CREDITS:

:::Phoenix::: - InWorld Marketplace
Laura Hair
Group GIFT !!!

Judelin Dress
Tigress Nails Hud - SLink, Belleza, Omega
@ ToBeOutsider (TBO) Event until October 11th !!!
Also TBO Group Gift Below - Bumble Bee Nails

ALLISON Heels (Slink High)

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Bright Monet Mist)

Maxi Gossamer - Bangles - Damasc

Eternal Dream Poses - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Neige 05, Anna 10

keke ] Glass vase w/ magnolias pink

Rupsy Roo - Building Home & Garden - InWorld
Phone Chat Bench/Mail Organizer (Includes rezzing book)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)