9.13.2015

Whymsical's Sakura Cheongsam


This beautiful dress is a new release from Whymsical Marketplace, called Sakura Cheongsam. It is mesh and comes in several different colors. I just love different color options, don't you? I am wearing Medium; it fits my Maitreya body fine with alpha layers. It, of course, also works with system avies and I have no doubt it will work with other mesh bodies.

Loordes of London released these marvelous heels for Designer Circle. Go pick your colors, these are spectacular with elegant texturing.

My new hair by Phoenix will get more attention on my blog. It is a brand new release for the Body Modification Expo. It has bangs and a loose french braid. Phoenix is rising (quote usage intended) in the hair world, that's for sure! I adore every new release.

I chose nails by Zoz to go with this look. This is Liquid Pink - look for it in the main store. We ladies pay quite a bit of attention to our nails. Who would have thought something so small can be so fun to wear! Pretty nails can quite literally complete an outfit.

CREDITS:


:::Phoenix::: - InWorld Marketplace
Celine Hair
Whymsical Marketplace - InWorld
Sakura Cheongsam Dress
Mesh - Standard Sizes

Loordes of London - InWorld Marketplace
The Ritz-#15 Heels (Slink High)
Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Paris Green Shadow)

NAILS: -{ZOZ}- InWorld Marketplace
Liquid Pink

Eternal Dream Poses - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Lindsay 09
Look @ My Hands 01, 02

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)