9.15.2015

Fall Weather

Fall is approaching and the temperature drops to wonderfully comfortable in my part of the world! I hope you are enjoying the weather where you live as well, and are able to get out and enjoy it.

I have some quick noteworthies for you in this post, from NoName, Morea Style and I'piteme. And new, gorgeous eyes from Mayfly! The Fanny Jacket & Top by NoName are SLF&O Gifts instore now! Cute AND they're Gifts?? How can you resist.  My jeans are by Morea Style, called Sloane, are perfect staples to pair with any tops. They include matching cuffs which lend beautifully to a finished look, rather than just an applier or system pants "painted on." My clogs are by I'piteme, made for Slink High feet. Hud color options included, and cute, cute, cute!

Is anyone tired of seeing the flottante puppies yet? I'm not. They remind me of earlier times described in historical books.

CREDITS:

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Dark Snow Leopard)
London Docks !!!

Hair:  NO.MATCH_NO.TROUBLE. (w/add on bangs)

NoName - InWorld / Marketplace / Website
Fanny SLF&O Gift Jacket & Top w/Color Huds
GIFTS IN STORE NOW!!!

Morea Style - InWorld Marketplace / Website
Sloane Jeans w/ Cuffs

Ariel Clogs (Slink High) w/ Color Hud

Maxi Gossamer Necklace - Urban Ammonite

POSE:
[V I T A L U S  A N I M A T U M] - InWorld / Facebook
Marmalade 2-L4

{anc} - flottante puppy. cream . walk / withCollar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)