9.20.2015

She Says It's Lingerie

...but I say it's a bikini. I'm sure I'piteme is correct in what she designed, but wouldn't it be spectacular as a bikini too? So maybe it won't hold up to pool chlorine or ocean salt, dashing my idea to shreds. Okay, I'll settle for it's perfect either way - all under hotness or ultimate sexy on the beach. Which way would you wear it?

CREDITS:

Boho Bra and Panties (System and Appliers)
Lots of Colors!

.:Glow Designs:. - InWorld Marketplace Website
Khandi Shoes Silver/Gold
@ Designer Circle until 10/03/15 !!!

SUGARUSH SKIN - InWorld Marketplace Website
Alice _Bronze_02_Eyebrow B

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Paris Green Shadow)

TRUTH HAIR -  Stevie

.:Glint:. - InWorld Marketplace Website
Mixed Platinum bangles

Eternal Dream Poses - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Sweet Baby 07, 08

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)