9.06.2015

Mayfly at London Docks

I am thrilled and honored to be invited to blog for the London Docks Events! The theme for this round is "Come As You Are," and the event starts today, September 6th! There is an esteemed lineup of sponsors and many of Second Life's finest designers. They are truly artists and share with us their beautiful visions in each creation. Take some time to visit this event and stroll along London Bridge! There will be lots of surprises and gifts.

I am beginning with Mayfly Eyes as my first event post. Our eyes are the window into our very souls. Mayfly Eyes bring glistening, lifelike realism to our avatars, and this pair, London Night Shadow, is amazing! I will be showing you more lovely colors by Mayfly available at the event this month.

See you there!

CREDITS:

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (London Night Shadow)
@ London Docks !!!
Round One - On The Sixes September 6 - October 6
Theme: Come As You Are
More Event Info:  Website / Facebook

Hair:  Tukinowaguma - Marketplace
Agnes

I am wearing:
LeLutka mesh head (Stella), w/*League* Luna Applier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)