9.26.2015

Dock of the Bay


This outdoor furniture set by Chez Moi, my new sponsor, comes complete with the dock and pier lamp! It's packed with animations, from blowing bubbles as depicted, to fishing, and even diving and swimming. The barrel seats have single and couple animations, and give props for more fun, including a guitar. You and your sweetie and friends can plan a snack fest too with rezzable food.

The accompanying seagulls have been waiting for me to set the food out.


Tashi has released this fabulous sweater top for the Premium Only Event. Lots of colors and just perfect for cooler weather so we can continue to enjoy our outdoor time. Slink nails too!



I love these jeans by I'piteme! I previously blogged them HERE for the 4th of July. At the time, I remember thinking oh, I wish I could have these jeans with a multi-texture hud, and now my wish has come true! Bunches of color options for the jeans themselves, AND the belt.

The shoes for Slink High are also by I'piteme with a multi-color hud. These shoes are extremely versatile, pairing well with many different styles.


Have you tried Mayfly Eyes yet? Pick up a FREE pair at the store to try, and just try to buy only one color amid the amazing wall-to-wall colors, like these in Pale Grey. Mayfly's mesh eyes come with a hud for easy stylizing changes, like size overall and size of pupils, shadow and luminosity. It includes a static pose ON the hud, another great convenience! Check out the free group eyes, and 60L specials while you're there.


CREDITS:

* CHEZ MOI FURNITURES * - InWorld / Website / Facebook
Barril Table with Planks Multiscenes
Half-Barrel Seats (Aqua, Ocean, Red, Yellow)
Navy Decor
Old Wooden Navy Dock
Pier Lamp

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Pale Grey)

TRUTH HAIR -  Anouk

Anna top
But I Love It (Slink Nails)
@ Premium Only Event until October 28th !!!

 Supernacular Baggy Jeans
Loafer Stilettos (Slink High)

Eternal Dream Poses - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Sally 01, 02

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)