9.29.2015

Purple Rain

 I never meant to cause you any sorrow
I never meant to cause you any pain
I only wanted one time to see you laughing
I only wanted to see you
Laughing in the purple rain
 I never wanted to be your weekend lover
I only wanted to be some kind of friend
Baby, I could never steal you from another
It's such a shame our friendship had to end
Purple rain, purple rain
I only wanted to see you
Underneath the purple rain.
                                     ~~ Purple Rain, Prince

CREDITS:

:::Phoenix::: - InWorld Marketplace / Facebook
Sneak Peak!  Kathy Hair
@ Fashion Fair 2015 Autumn Edition - October 1-15 !!!

Delilah - Purple Dress, Shoes (Slink High)
Stockings - System & Layer Appliers
Purple Rain Brolly
For the Color Me Project Purple/Yellow until October 5th !!!

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Darkling Sea)

NAILS: -{ZOZ}- InWorld Marketplace
Liquid Pink (Slink)

Eternal Dream Poses - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Ashleigh 08

PURPLE POSES - Sabrina 281


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)