9.06.2015

Philis by Morea Style at Sequin Event


Morea Style's exclusive Philis Gown is featured now at the Sequin Event! The attention to detail for the texturing is simply exquisite. It comes with lovely matching accessories. The box is jam-packed with appliers and yes, it includes system clothing pieces too. I can't wait for an evening out dancing with my sweetheart, I think he'll appreciate this gown too.  ;)

CREDITS:

 Morea Style - InWorld Marketplace / Website
Philis Exclusive Gown
System, Slink, Eve, Belleza, Lena, Maitreya, Omega, TMP, Lolas Tango
Includes Gloves, Earrings & Necklace
@ Sequin Event Round 2 Now!!!

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Pale Snow Leopard) - NEW !!!
I will be showing these w/better viewing detail soon, they're gorgeous.

TRUTH HAIR -  Felicity

POSE:  
Eternal Dream Poses - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Emily 09

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)