11.22.2015

Lauren by I'piteme


I'piteme! OMG, thank you for making this gorrrrrgeous dress and heels. They are called Lauren, and I'm wearing the fitted Maitreya version. I can't tell you how much I appreciate fitted mesh. It allows breakout from standard mesh sizing. The dress, the heels...are simply WOW! With colorchange huds for the dress and ribbon on the heels. This truly is a must outfit that simply oozes sexy elegance.


Pulcino released these pretty nails called Gaze. They have several different colors for Slink Nails on a hud as your purchase. We've got to have our outfit matching polish!

Mayfly Eyes. Just read a group reminder of 60L eyes at the store, let's go check 'em out! I'm wearing a color called Myrtle Green Shadow this time, one of my faves.

Glint is participating in a Hunt called Leaves are Falling. The items are Jade N Sunstone Beaded Necklace, Earrings and Bracelet. I included a link for information about the hunt in the credits below. The set became the perfect accessories for my outfit!




CREDITS:

TRUTH HAIR -  Halston

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Myrtle Green Shadow)

Lauren Slim Dress (wearing Maitreya fitted)
Lauren Heels (Slink High)

.:Glint:. - InWorld Marketplace Website
Jade N Sunstone beaded necklace, earrings &bracelet
Leaves Are Falling Hunt until Nov 30th
25L  or 1L
More Hunt Info HERE

NAILS:  Pulcino - InWorld / Marketplace / Website
[gaze] - Slink Nails

Eternal Dream Poses - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Sally 03

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)