11.27.2015

Peace on Earth Hunt


Peace on Earth 8 is a Grid Wide Hunt from December 1st through January 9th! There is a wonderful lineup of sponsors participating, all with lovely gifts for you. This is what the hunt globe looks like. This hunt is NOT a tricky one with cleverly hidden objects. It will be fun and delightful; the globes are located not overly far from the landing point in plain view. POE8 sponsors are sharing the hope of peace on earth for all, and gifting us in the spirit of the Christmas/holiday season. Mark your calendars, only 3 days to go!

To kick off my POE8 posts, I am modeling the beautiful Hunt Gift from Masoom (POE8). It is fitted for Maitreya, a knit crop top that says "Peace."

[[ Masoom ]] - Gift Top for Maitreya - POE8 HUNT

Eternal Dream Poses - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Cecilia 06


Who can resist throwing a snowball, compliments of Poses with Attitude (POE8), with the first snow of the season? I sure can't, but I'm going to have to go in soon, need to bundle up more for a monumental snowball fight! Fortunately my feet are cozy in my Yeti Winter Boots from KC Couture. Duck, I'm aiming for you! :p 

I love this hairstyle by Elikatira. Quite amazing how my bangs stay in place even with snowball throwing! My top and jeans are by I'piteme, and I'm wearing the fitted Maitreya versions. Never fear, I'piteme covers other shape options too, with fabulous color options. 

Depicted in the far right strip are gorgeous eyes by Inkheart, Tahoma's "I See Santa" Sunglasses, and holiday-perfect Slink nail polish by Luna Body Art (all POE8).


Poses with Attitude - Snowball Fight w/Prop - POE8 HUNT

* Inkheart * - Hope Eyes - Celestial - POE8 HUNT

TAHOMA - I See Santa Aviator Sunglasses (Mesh) - POE8 HUNT

Luna Body Art - POE8 Hunt Nails (Slink) - POE8 HUNT

[elikatira] - Claudette Hair

 Christiane Sweater (Maitreya)
Noeleen Skinny Jeans (Maitreya)
Huds for a great selection of colors, as always

.:KC:. Couture YETI WINTER BOOTS / PAIR



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)