6.02.2016

Never Stand Up A Lady


Would you believe?!? He stood me up! The gall of the man! We were set to have a fun-filled evening at the pub. I have waited...and waited.

Here I am, perfectly coiffed with glorious hair by Rezology, a beautiful complete outfit by Amarelo Manga, and an impatient (in this instance) but oh so marvelous pose by Image Essentials.

Lesson in how to treat a lady - never, ever stand them up.  

I may just go on into the pub and check out your competition!


CREDITS:

Hair - Rezology Marketplace
Violet

Outfit - [AMARELO MANGA]  - InWorld / Facebook
Karolina Dress, Sunglasses, Bag, Shoes (Slink Mid)
Dress sized for Classic, Fitmesh, Maitreya, & Belleza

Poses - Image Essentials - InWorld Marketplace Facebook Flickr
Clutch 5

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016

Location - The Darcy O'Sade


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)