6.16.2016

On Wings of Butterflies


I have lots of pretties to share with you in this post. Question for other bloggers - do you ever take a set of pics, pull them into your post, and for some reason, you don't like them? I have redone this collection of pics for the third time! It became a do-or-die mission! lol

First up is a lovely set of jewelry by Chop Zuey. This is the I Am Sam Necklace and Earrings. Sam I Am? This could make really fun conversation! The "S" is encrusted with diamonds. The necklace is actually short - I pulled it down farther to work with the cowl neck of my Amarelo Manga complete outfit, called Lu. This colorful collection includes the dress, sunglasses, cluth and matching shoes, with loads of fit options.  The heels are for Slink High feet.

Mayfly Eyes...look at them quickly; I'm putting on my shades now!


My hairstyle is by Rezology - they keep coming up with personal instant faves! I'll bet if I like it, you will too. This is an updo named Sky 198, and I've purposely shown you different angles so you can easily see the elegant styling.


Poses are by NANTRA in a set called Butterflies Are Free. These are available now at The Instruments. Each pose has an add-on of butterflies and these poses are wonderful! Be free with the butterflies.


I think they're following me. I think...THEY think...I'm a flower. :p

Or maybe they're attracted to my marvelous nail polish by Zoz. This is Hawaiian Royal 2 Polish available now at the Tropical Summer Fair.



CREDITS

Hair - Rezology Marketplace
Sky 198 - New !!

Eyes - Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes v2 (Paris Green Shadow)

Jewelry - Chop Zuey - Main Store / Sky Boutique / Website Facebook Flickr
I Am Sam Necklace and Earrings

Outfit - [AMARELO MANGA]  - InWorld / Facebook
Lu Dress, Sunglasses, Clutch, Shoes
Lots of Dress Fit Options!, Wearing Maitreya Fit
Heels for Slink High

Poses - {NANTRA} - InWorld / Marketplace
Butterflies are Free
w/darling little butterfly add-ons

Nails - {ZOZ} - Hawaiian Royal 2 Polish
Slink, Maitreya, Omega & Zoz Mesh
Huds with NINE colors!

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016

Also Wearing:
LeLutka mesh head (Stella), Maitreya Lara body & Hands,
Slink feet,  Glam Affair Jamaica skin (Maitreya applier),
Blacklace Beauty - Jelly Gloss Sheers (for LeLutka Head)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)