8.26.2016

I Bless The Rains Down In Africa


Were you ever the victim of the WRONG words in song lyrics? I was. Toto's song Africa is a perfect example. For years, I thought he was singing "I guess the rain's down in Africa." Oh well. Better to bless than guess!

I have my new graphics card installed! Omg, I feel like I've been released from prison! Lots of blogging to do, but speaking of Africa, have you visited this month's Swank event yet? The theme is Around the World so you will find marvelously inspired items created by Swank designers. What fun! My dress with jewelry is by Isa D Orable Creations, called (appropriately) Africa.  I am wearing hair by Letituier called Lotus, which is an intriguing long straight style. My pose is #3 from the Female Model Poses by Glitter Poses. All these, and soooooo much more at the event, but please hurry, these items are whisked away at the end of the month!


CREDITS:

Hair - {Letituier} - Lotus
Swank

Dress - ISA D ORABLE CREATIONS
Africa - Standard Mesh Sizes, Slink, Maitreya, Belleza
Boucle Oreille africa G
Collier Africa
Swank

Pose - Glitter Poses
Female Model 3
Swank
**********************
EVENT INFO:
Swank - August
Theme: Around The World

**********************



Also Wearing:
Catwa Mesh Head (Candy), Maitreya Lara body,
Skin - Esode - Ayla Catwa Head Applier
& Maitreya Skin Applier

Just Animals - Tiger Looking - Mesh - Full Perm - Marketplace

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)