8.28.2016

Sunny For My Wedding Day


It's a sunny day in Mexico, perfect for a wedding! I think I'll wear my shades until it's time for the ceremony and just enjoy the rays. 

First pic poses are by Image Essentials and they are fantastic for flirty little peeks under the shades. This pose set is called Sunnies (b), and it's available now at The Thrift Shop. I'm running terribly behind on blog work - if you're just seeing these poses for the first time I haven't given you much time to get them - this round of The Thrift Shop with price savings ENDS TODAY. Run over and get them, they're worth it!

My fantabulous hair is by Rezology, called Butterfly 141. It's long with a side part, sweeping over the left shoulder. I love the texturing work by Rezology and this style is glorious!

My dress is wedding perfection by [Vips] Creations, available at this round of Swank. Alas, I'm on the tail end of this month's event too; there are only a couple more days to enjoy Around The World at Swank, so please hurry to assuage my guilt - but really, the lineup is quite marvelous this round!


My jewelry is by Luminesse, another exceptional offering this month at Swank. This particular set is called Sassari Bianca. It is sumptuous and refined, a quality work for any formal event. Or, add a dash of elegant bling to dress up more everyday wear in an instant.

I haven't whispered my subliminal message for awhile! Mayfly Eyes - go get your free pair (fully functioning, NOT a demo). You can pick them up on Marketplace. I also suggest going to the InWorld store to be amazed by the walls of gorgeous eye colors! Collect them, or find THE pair that is YOU!


CREDITS:

Hair - Rezology - InWorld
Butterfly 141

Eyes - Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Paris Green Shadow)

Luminesse - Sassari Bianca
Necklace & Earrings
Swank

Dress - [Vips Creations] - Female Wedding Dress[Mexican Style]-[Calla]
Standard Mesh, Fitted, Maitreya, Slink(s), and Venus
Swank 

Poses - Image Essentials - Sunnies (b)
Glasses 5, 1 (with prop)
Exclusive Set The Thrift Shop !! - Hurry, Last Day !!!!
Click Ad Pic To Enlarge

Also Wearing:
Catwa Mesh Head (Candy) & Lipstick,
Maitreya Lara body, Skin - Esode - Ayla Catwa
Head Applier & Maitreya Skin Applier

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)