3.26.2017

How Breakfast SHOULD Be


In my last post, I shared how my breakfast occurs quite often. My dog is still upset, by the way. But in THIS post, I'm showing you how I wish breakfast was handled...by someone else! Calling ME to come eat breakfast. I would literally bound out of bed, cup of coffee in hand, and sprint to the table. ;) 

I'm wearing Sn@tch's lovely London Hair, and two more pieces from the Spring Day Fishing Grab Bag. These are fun freebie Omega appliers called Pasha Scarf Toop and Butterfly Jeans.

My pose and coffee prop are by Salacity named Breakfast Is Ready from the Morning People gacha set. 

Does anyone cook YOU breakfast?


CREDITS:

:::Sn@tch::: - InWorld / Marketplace Website Facebook Flickr
London Hair
+
Pasha Scarf Top (Beige) - Omega Hud
Butterfly Jeans - Omega Hud
Part Of The 
Spring Day Fishing Grab Bag - Free !!

___________________________________________

Head/Eyes/Body - .LeLutka. - Chloe Head 2.0 Bento
Glam Affair Ravenna Skin Applier (Lelutka),
Catwa Mesh Eyes & Maitreya Lara Body
.euphoric ~Neva Glitter Eyes Applier~[Catwa]

ProHands Bento Fem
___________________________________________
Pose - Salacity - InWorld Marketplace Flickr
Morning People (Gacha Set)
Breakfast Is Ready Photo Prop
___________________________________________

Location - My Home

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)