8.06.2017

A Careful Shower Means No Wet Hair


If I'm careful rinsing off, I won't get my hair wet! We all know how impossible that is in a shower, lol. The shower hut and animations are by Chez Moi, previously blogged HERE.

Gacha Collection - CHEZ MOI FURNITURES
Beach Day!
Gacha Garden until August 30th !!
How to Play HERE
____________________________

Alli&Ali Designs is featuring blonde hairstyles for the month of  August. Yay! Don't fret, non-blondies, other colors are available too. I really like the blonde texture selection I'm wearing on my JJ Hair. It looks like realistic streaking on this one - I would consider getting my hair streaked like this in RL. The style too!

Hair - Alli&Ali Designs - 
JJ
August Blonde Sale!
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
____________________________

I adore this bikini by Artizana! Bold textures, complete coverage yet sexier than most skimpier sets. You'll definitely catch their attention immediately. I had trouble picking which texture I wanted to wear, they are ALL great.

Bikini - Artizana
Galadonna
Multiple Fits & Colors
The Aloha Fair until August 11th !!

♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
____________________________

How did we live before Bento rings? This is another look at Slipper Originals' Cera nails, part of the 2for1 ongoing now at The Chapter Four. Why another look? Because I haven't taken them off. Mine! ;)

Cera
Maitreya, Slink, Belleza
Exclusives @ The Chapter Four until August 30th !!
+
More from Slipper Originals! Nerissa Mesh Nails are Bento and fitted for Mailtreya. Upon attachment, turn off your Maitreya Nails. Let the customization begin! EACH nail is customizable in three parts. Wow! I can't wait to see more huds released in the future.

Nerissa Bento Mesh Nails
16 Enamels, 22 Stripes, 6 Metals
Maitreya
There is a lot of versatility customizing wear.
@ Designer Circle until August 18th !!
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
100% Original Mesh Designs
_____________________________________________

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
w/ Glam Affair Chloe Applier
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)