8.01.2017

Happy Anniversary To Me!


My partner and I just celebrated our 2nd anniversary. He asked me what I wanted and I knew immediately. He bought me the Samantha Elite Collection by Zuri Jewelry! This set is simply wonderful, and since it's an "elite," everything texture changes. I am one happy girl! Psst, run over to the store, there is a sim cart sale going on, and lots of wonderful store discounts - we got this quality set for a steal! Hey, savings IS savings, right? I'll just get him to buy me more jewelry. ;)

My hair is by Desmonia, called Shonda. This is a VERY flirty, very curly little updo style for lots of fun. It can quite easily be elegant as depicted here, or I can imagine it being casual and cute on the girl next door who has a riot of curls escaping no matter what. 

Thank you sweetheart, for the wonderful gift! 


CREDITS:

Hair - -Desmonia- 
Shonda
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________________________

Jewelry - Zuri Rayna InWorld
Samantha Elite
Necklace, Earrings, Bracelet
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________________________

Eyes - :::Sn@tch:::
Reflections
Unrigged Mesh, System & Omega!
30 Colors!!



Eyelashes - A R T E - Lashes - Mixed Styles [LeLutka]
Powder Pack (Lelutka) July 2017 - More Info HERE

Lips - Blacklace Beauty - Jelly Gloss Sheers (Lelutka)

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
w/ Glam Affair Milena Applier (now @ Uber)
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)