6.30.2018

A Little Patriotic Sparkle


If I don't finish any more posts specifically for the 4th of July, I simply had to showcase this bikini by lunamoon's Creation Shop.  It's a patriotic statement in an incredibly eye-catching way! Your purchase includes the awesome sunglasses.  The store is my go-to shop for sexy holiday costumes and more; check it out if you haven't.

I'm also wearing one of my favorite hairstyles by Tameless called Candy with its own perfectly matching hairbase.

On the 4th, let's soak up some rays but protect against burn.  When it's fireworks time, be careful, please!

Happy shopping!


CREDITS:

lunamoon's Creation Shop - Patriotic Sparkle
Bikini w/Sparkle Strands
Red&White Stripes Heart Shaped Sunglasses
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:

Store offers group discounts, weekly sales,
monthly group gifts, member join currently free!
___________________________

Tameless - Candy Hair
w/ Matching Hairbase

*YS&YS* - Dea Applier/Skin (Lelutka)

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Foxcity - Beach Bunny Pose 5m

Location - Baja Sands


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)